Crete property for sale
Join our Facebook community! . Crete property Design & build Contact Latest Facts Info .

Crete land/building plot for sale

L1190 - Rural building plot with sea & valley views

click to display images for this property

This building plot is on the edge of a quiet rural village and enjoys lovely valley views, yet is only 2kms from the shops and beaches of Kissamos, and 30 minutes from the bustling city of Chania.

To the front, approximately 80% of the plot is fairly level and suitable for construction, and contains the remains of a ruined house. To the rear, the remaining 20% of the plot is quite steep and difficult for construction, but does provide additional access via an agricultural road. The land also contains a few olive trees.

The plot has a large building allowance, has good road access, and all services are nearby. The reasonable price means that this quiet rural plot close to all facilities could soon be yours!


Built now

Allowed build

Sea views

Energy Class


Compare value








the property is located inside the circle, but not necessarily at the centre

Please read our Crete property guidance 



first back 5 previous stop next forward 5 last

Crete Perfect Home. All rights reserved.

Sunday January 17, 2021
Property for saleproperty searcheshouse designbuilding constructionhome maintenance

Kampouri 4
Kissamos • Crete

+30 28220 22585

+30 697 445 8179 / 80

Postal address
CPH • PO Box 2
Kissamos • Crete 73400

Contact us via email!

Join our Facebook community!

Licensed Greek real estate agents
Registered at the Chania Chamber of Commerce
Members of Chania Estate Agents Association
for assured property in Crete
We are members of SY.ME.NO.X


Detailed site map pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12

© 2005 - 2021 Crete Perfect Home. All rights reserved.